Fading to the backgroud for I'm left unnoticed.
I think I'm fading into the backdrop of every single thing. EVERY single thing. I'm fading so fast that my presence is making me sometimes feeling sick. School is getting disastrous, left out is the word I guess, sometimes I wish I'm just left to be alone since the "friends" no longer see me as part of the group. I'm forever out of the league. I can feel the distance that's separating the whole lot of us, but I'm glad I've still my darlings and a few other that I hang out with. I'm just so sick of seeing those hypocrite faces that seem sincere but are nothing but a pool of stinky, contaminated water.
Anyway, this week was alright. Love French class, for it's the only lesson that I can feel like myself and not be restricted in any sense, plus I like the teacher whose conducting the lesson.




Spent quality time with brother, caught The Game Plan on Friday. Honestly, I cried. It's kind of a typical storyline but strong message. Plus, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is charming and gorgeous. Saturday was great, met my darling sis, Shao Ling, for her birthday lunch. 18th birthday! After lunch, went to window shop around and realised that I've got dozen of things I want to buy. As for today, the sun is shining bright and lovely, the wind is blowing like summer that's refreshing, I'm stuck at home being a nerd to study and complete the tutorials. Who in the right mind is like me?
Sometimes I felt my life is wasted for all the studies and exams and the *uck shit. I don't know how to end this post, so ya... Loved and take care.
Anyway, this week was alright. Love French class, for it's the only lesson that I can feel like myself and not be restricted in any sense, plus I like the teacher whose conducting the lesson.




Spent quality time with brother, caught The Game Plan on Friday. Honestly, I cried. It's kind of a typical storyline but strong message. Plus, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is charming and gorgeous. Saturday was great, met my darling sis, Shao Ling, for her birthday lunch. 18th birthday! After lunch, went to window shop around and realised that I've got dozen of things I want to buy. As for today, the sun is shining bright and lovely, the wind is blowing like summer that's refreshing, I'm stuck at home being a nerd to study and complete the tutorials. Who in the right mind is like me?Sometimes I felt my life is wasted for all the studies and exams and the *uck shit. I don't know how to end this post, so ya... Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home